Innovative mobile trailer for sampling saves time and inconvenience

Since 2010, in order to monitor public health, samples from discharge water have been taken in a standardised manner from the sediment and animal organisms contained in the drinking water distribution network. Over time, this research has been improved and sampling has become more extensive. As a result, the standard set-up has expanded and sampling has become more intensive in terms of the work involved and the parameters recorded. Furhtermore, the discharge water that has to be drained led to problematic situations at several locations. 

Logisticon Water Treatment has developed a solution for this: a custom-made sampling trailer that optimally treats the discharge water at a rate of 42 m3 per hour. In the process, 10% of the discharge water is treated through a small funnel fitted with a 25 micron filter. The other 90% passes through a large funnel with a 100 micron filter, after which the effluent is transported through a hose and dewatering bag towards a suitable discharge site. The data collected in the process is stored in a data logger.

Thanks to this innovative trailer, sampling is now less intensive and inconvenience to the surrounding area is minimized.

2000+ followers on LinkedIn

Posted on: 17-01-2022 2000+ followers on LinkedIn - Thank you!   Sometimes you should be proud of yourself and this is such a moment! Logisticon's LinkedIn page has reached 2000+ followers and...

Thanks to a Rental Solution, our customer experiences the desired quantity and quality

Posted on: 14-01-2022 Logisticon was requested to supply a complete water treatment system for a customer from the Northern Netherlands, who produces vegetable protein from potatoes. The customer...

‘End-of-pipe solution’ enables client to discharge again

Posted on: 10-12-2021 Logisticon was asked to carry out an on-site water scan at a food company in the North of the Netherlands. This company was struggling with a high chloride content in its...

Smart wastewater treatment pilot programme enables Belgian chemical producer to discharge into sewer

Posted on: 02-12-2021 The situation concerns a waste water pilot installation at a Belgian producer of phenolic resins (synthetic plastics). This client was confronted with an...

Stay up to date and sign up for the online newsletter!

By clicking on "subscribe" you also agree with the Privacy statement.